We have been to Jaco twice before and it was the perfect place to travel as our first international family trip. We are familiar with the area so that took a lot of stress away and staying at our usual spot was PERFECT for our large group: 6 adults and 1 toddler. We never felt cramped.
Why we love it:
- Stunning ocean views give us amazing sunsets every day
- It’s a beachfront property so we can walk on the beach or dip in the pool but also view the ocean from the pool
- The condo we stay in has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms so no need to share bathrooms.
- Kitchen and laundry truly make it feel like home
- It’s so luxe! The leather couch, granite countertops, and high-end finishes really give you Big Bang for your buck
- Walking distance to the supermarket, bank, and many restaurants/shops
- It’s secure. Jaco is fairly safe but it’s good to know there’s a guard at the massive gate 24×7
- There’s a grill !!