|Manta Rays up close!|
|Tough Mudders running through fire and smoke|
I didn’t realize how much there was to do on this little island. We tried to squeeze in a lot today!
- Watched the Pelican feeding
- Waited for the manta rays to show up
- Watched the first Tough Mudder in Victoria (20,000 people participated!)
- Saw some ‘roos
- Visited the Chocolate Factory (aaa-mazing chocolate and they made choco-bananos!)
- Watch the Penguin Parade!
- Ate dinner, drank some drinkies
- Spent the rest of the night watching YouTube videos lol
I hope that I can man-up and participate in Tough Mudder (or a challenge like it). The teamwork I saw amongst strangers was inspiring. Maybe we should all participate in a physical, mental, and emotional challenge like this one so we can be better human beings. Wishful thinking? Maybe.
I’m glad I got to see “Australia’s most popular wildlife attraction” … The Penguin Parade! These little guys were sooooo cute. If you’re ever in Victoria I highly recommend driving to Phillip Island (not a tourist bus) and check out these little guys.
Here’s a bonus shot: