We were able to see more of Samui yesterday (not just Chaweng Beach). Here are some of the highlights:
- Big Buddha, which was stunning. How in the world do you even begin to build something so big and so detailed.
- We also learned that the Thai people have a pretty good sense of humor because we went to see “Grandfather rock” which was shaped like a penis and “grandmother rock” which is shaped like a…. you guessed it! Shaped like a va-jay-jay. Hahahaha. We think it’s funny that this was included as part of our tour. We’re glad we got to see this because one minute we were on a very narrow road and the next minute we are overlooking an amazing rock/beach/sea view.
- Visited a beautiful stone magic garden.
- Checked out Na Muang Waterfall (2).
- Saw some animal shows that weren’t interesting at all at but were part of the tour.
- Finally — we enjoyed a trek on an elephant!
We finished off the night by ordering room service and enjoying the heavy rain from our room.